I'm happy to report that things are getting much better as of late.
- Gerber Good Start Soothe is working wonders for him. He's only fussy at the end of the feeding and isn't screaming constantly when he eats anymore!
- The doctor took him off of prevacid and so far, he's been doing pretty well. He still has a hard time at feedings, but it's much more manageable.
- We're getting into a new routine so naps and feeding times are starting to get established.
- With the new schedule, I have a lot of random "down time" so I'm able to get more done and have time to rest.
- Matthew has only woken up once in the middle of the night to eat the past two nights! I'm hoping this is his new normal until he can sleep through the night.
- We've started up house hunting again and found something we like. We're trying to go USDA which means no down payment and a lower interest rate, but there's less eligible in the areas that we're considering.
- My husband got a promotion at work and I couldn't be more proud of him. He works really hard and has such a long day so I'm happy that his hard work is recognized.
- I can't wait for our California trip next weekend! My mom and sisters are excited to meet Matthew and I'm happy to see them again. Twice in one year? That's unheard of!