Here's what's new around here:
- Matthew is crawling! Most days he chooses to do a half-crawl/half-scoot, but he can crawl and is definitely more mobile.
- We have a friend staying with us. This has been one of the biggest changes so far.
- I started running on vacation and have been keeping it up! I really need to get out there more often during the week and I'm thinking of trying a run/walk program to get me moving more since I seem to be stuck at 10 minutes.
- Matthew has transitioned from the zippy to a sleep sack! Seriously, this is HUGE because he wouldn't sleep in anything other than his zippy for months and with it being so hot, I really wanted him to have something that would breathe a little more.
- Last, but not least is that our little guy is finally sleeping through the night! No more night time bottles! He still needs a paci about once per night, but last night he slept straight through and I couldn't be happier!