Here's what I did this week:
- Workout Schedule: 4 days of cardio (every other day) starting with Sunday.
- Sunday's workout- 7.5 minutes on the ArcTrainer (my knees were clicking and it was really not ok) followed by 20 minutes on the bike. It was a horrible workout, but I did it. My left tendon under my knee started feeling strained on the bike so I stopped earlier than I would have liked to avoid injury.
- Tuesday's workout- I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes making sure to switch up my speed to keep my heart rate up.
- Thursday's workout- 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill! Honestly, the elliptical was so hard yesterday and I couldn't get my heart rate down under 180 no matter how hard I tried. When I switched to the treadmill, I was able to keep it down to a more comfortable level.
- Diet- I made sure to drink plenty of water and have been cutting down on my portion sizes. I had a couple of rough days where I was craving salty and sweet things, but I monitored them and made sure to not give in too much. I've also been adding in a lot more fruit and making meals from scratch more.
Starting Weight: 224
Last Week's Weight: 222.6
Today's Weight: 222
I'm down 0.6 pounds! I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but I'm steadily decreasing my weight so I'll take it.
Starting Waist: 44"
Current Waist: 42"
*My natural waist
Starting Hip: 54"
Current Hip: 50"
*Right under my belly-button where I was the most round overall
I was so excited with my measurements this morning! I have been noticing that I'm less round in my hip/belly button area and the measurements don't lie!
My plan for next week: Continue to drink more water and track more meals using Myfitnesspal online. Workout three times (every other day) and up my cardio and try to get five more minutes in for a average of 35 minutes of cardio each time.