Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back Home

The boyfriend and I had a great trip to California and are now back home! It was definitely a nice vacation, but nothing like coming home to the normalcy that I love.

I am happy to report that another vacation has been scheduled already! This one is going to be in August and the boyfriend, his parents, and I are travelling in their camper-trailer to Florida so that we can go to DisneyWorld!!! On the way back, we are stopping by the Outer Banks in North Carolina to go to the beach! I'm uber excited about this.

And there is one more exciting thing...I now have a Wii and a Wii fit that I absolutely love! Once again, major thanks to the boyfriend for totally pitching in for my birthday (as if he hasn't already done enough, I know ;). Because of my new Wii fit I worked out for 45 minutes yesterday!!! Surprisingly I was sore today too! I also did a little this morning before church and am going to do some tonight before I go to bed. And the boyfriend and I are eating better with more meals at home, less eating out. Can I get a heck yes for weight loss and getting healthy?!

No comments: