Thursday, March 5, 2009

What goes up must come down

This seems to be my hope at the moment. Ah, well not really, but it's fun to be overdramatic...don't you think? lol. Anywho, life happened again and I have to move by the end of April. It's normal in my life, sucks, but normal just the same.

On a better note, because of everything going on I filled my boyfriend's mom into my life thus far and she was incredibly receptive. I love him and his family so much and am incredibly thankful that they are so supportive and loving. I've definitely got it made on that front.

My job is going well. Difficult at times, but going well all the same. I get a lot done and the kids like me, depite the attitude issues...that's normal, right? Of course it is!

Only two weeks until we go to California :) Oh, it makes me so giddy to be able to visit and especially with the boyfriend. It will be so great to have him see where I grew up.

That's all for now. The boyfriend should be home any minute now :)

No comments: