Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Settled

Our photographer did an amazing job with the pictures. I definitely understand why everyone says to never skimp out on photography for your big day. She was even able to have the link set up when we got back from the honeymoon and I may or may not be obsessed with checking them out.

So far, both of my parents have seen the pictures as well as my sisters, but one person has yet to see them...my husband! He has been super busy working and when he comes home we are busy trying to settle into a routine. We were hoping to get him to see them this week, but I'm not so sure we'll have time! We are visiting with friends tonight, another friend is coming over tomorrow, friday night we have dinner with his family, and Saturday my sister is coming into town for a week. We are definitely  going to be super busy. I can't wait until we can settle into a routine. It seems that we have had something new or unexpected ever since we got back!

I can't wait to have our own system/routine set up. I think it will help determine what chores get done one what days and who has time to do them. I am so fortunate to have a husband who takes out the trash and will do the dishes when they need to be done. He is amazing and I am so happy to be able to spend the rest of my life with him.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

I WANT TO SEE THEM.

right now :)