Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sister Time!

In just one short week my sister will be here! I'll get to spend eleven days with her showing her around.


She had one request this visit and that was to go to New York City! So, we booked a day trip and some bus tickets and we'll be going for a day. I've never been there so I'm super excited. Let me know if you have any suggestions on what we should do while we're there.

In addition, we're taking her to Virginia twice for Christmas parties, Washington DC, Annapolis, and Gettysburg (maybe). I know she'll be happy to get out and see some new places.

I'm hoping for good weather while we're out here and as long as our day trip to New York isn't too cold, we would love to have some snow while she's here. Growing up in Southern California you don't really get to experience snow unless you go up to the mountains.

So, we can officially start the countdown...

No comments: