Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying So What if...

  • I bought a home tens unit for my back. I'm tired of being in pain and only being able to be treated at the chiropractor.
  • I haven't been blogging a lot. There's been a ton going on and I'm ok with that. Sometimes you need to take a step back.
  • I can't wait for my sister to come into town. We barely talk when we're apart, but when we're together we have a blast!
  • I'm living vicariously through one of my best friends who is pregnant with a little GIRL! I'm so excited that her due date is the week before we visit.
  • I'll be so happy to have all of my orders due before Christmas done. It will be nice to sew for fun.
  • I called the Sewing Gallery about my application. I need to get out of the house and distract myself  and this would be such a fun way to do it and make a little bit of money. I will hopefully find out later today if they are able to hire someone.
  • Living with my in-laws I sometimes feel like I'm doing the walk-of-shame. I know it's ok since we're married, but it's still weird all the same.

No comments: