Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • I have seriously been a hot mess at least part of every day since Friday. Today I'm feeling better so hopefully that will be the end of that!
  • I freak out when someone tells me that I just need to do (insert thing here) because it's best for the baby. Obviously I'm going to do what is best no matter what.
  • I have gestational diabetes. I just have to figure out how to manage it and everything will be ok. It's not a death sentence and it's getting better now that I'm calmed down. Any tips for snacks or foods?
  • I am so excited my friend is off of work today so I get to hang out with her! I miss spending time with her every week.
  • My new form of exercise after meals is playing Just Dance 3. It's a good workout and better than walking in the heat and humidity!
  • I talk to my baby when I feel him moving around. It's a great feeling and I want to encourage him to keep it up!
  • I don't care what type of birth plan my doctor and I come up with as long as it results in a happy and healthy mom and baby.
  • I'm super boring now that I don't have a job or things to keep me as occupied during the week. It's kinda sad, but so true.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

im sorry about the GD! you will do great though. i hear that once people adapt they really dont mind because they get a lot of health benefits from it.
i feel you on the boring part. i feel awful. but im also getting extremely tired. yikes.