Wednesday, June 19, 2013

So What Wednesdays

So What Wednesday
This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • Gestational Diabetes has taken over my life. I have to wake up, test my sugars and ketones, eat breakfast, test 2 hours later, eat a snack, wait 2 hrs, eat lunch, test 2 hrs later, eat a snack, wait 2-3 hrs, eat dinner, test 2 hrs after dinner, eat a bedtime snack, do my insulin shot. 
  • I want a new iHome or iPod player since mine won't play music, but I'm too cheap to buy one. Hence Swagbucks. I'll be earning more to cut the cost in half then use my Target debit card to get an additional 5% off.
  • These third trimester hormones are getting to me. My first two trimesters, it wasn't that bad. I now cry almost daily.
  • Nesting is slowly starting, but it's hard to nest when the baby's room isn't ready. Mother-in-law is working on it, but it's going to take quite a while.
  • I am back to taking naps almost daily. That is, when I can work it in my eating schedule.
  • We started organizing our room and it's on stand-by right now. There's a lot going on and it gets a little overwhelming at times.
  • I want to buy stuff for the baby! People keep telling me not to because I haven't had my shower, but seriously? I need to have the car seat ready and have dreams that I won't have one and he'll come early.
  • Target taunts me with their coupons. I got a 10% off a car seat coupon yesterday when buying my insulin needles from their coupon printer.
  • I miss going to the gym. We've talked about getting a Y membership after he's big enough to go to the child care there so I can get my work-out on and not have to worry about who can watch the baby.

No comments: