Monday, June 30, 2014

Life Lately

What a whirlwind it has been coming home from vacation. So many things are different and so many things are new. We've been pretty busy lately and it seems like it will be that way for a while.

Here's what's new around here:
  • Matthew is crawling! Most days he chooses to do a half-crawl/half-scoot, but he can crawl and is definitely more mobile.
  • We have a friend staying with us. This has been one of the biggest changes so far.
  • I started running on vacation and have been keeping it up! I really need to get out there more often during the week and I'm thinking of trying a run/walk program to get me moving more since I seem to be stuck at 10 minutes.
  • Matthew has transitioned from the zippy to a sleep sack! Seriously, this is HUGE because he wouldn't sleep in anything other than his zippy for months and with it being so hot, I really wanted him to have something that would breathe a little more.
  • Last, but not least is that our little guy is finally sleeping through the night! No more night time bottles! He still needs a paci about once per night, but last night he slept straight through and I couldn't be happier!
So, what's new with you?

No comments: