Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly To-Do/Goal List

Now that things have settled down around here a bit, I think it's time to set up a weekly to-do/goal list. My friend Kerri does the same sort of thing each week and it's nice to see what other people's goals are and what they were actually able to get accomplished.

 
This Week's Goals
- Be more active. Go for a walk, workout, just do something that gets me moving more.
- Keep the living room picked up.
-Sweep and mop the living room/kitchen/dining room daily.
- Cut back on sweets. The past two weeks have been crazy and I've had more than I should.
- Read my Bible three times this week. This is always super hard for me and I have no idea why.
 
 
Some of these goals are easier than others, but these are some of the things I want to start working on right now and expand on them. I'm starting with a few and working my way up.
 
Are there any specific goals you have in mind for the week?

No comments: