This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- When we came home from an appointment Monday evening and I heard the baby crying from outside the house, I wanted to go back to the car just for a little bit. This past week has been one of the hardest since having Matthew home.
- I bit the bullet and bought a plane ticket to get Matthew and I out to CA next month. If my mom won't come to me, I guess we'll just have to go to her!
- We're not cloth diapering for a while. We were gifted about 600-700 size 1 diapers and already had about 100 or so that we had purchased as back up. I'm not sure we'll even be able to use all of them!
- I've been binge-eating sweets and forgetting to eat regular meals. It's getting better, but the stress has been so overwhelming these past couple of weeks.
- My kid HATES hypoallergenic formulas. He vomited the $45 Elecare up within the first two ounces. He must know that mom and dad like to save money and can't afford a formula that would cost $500 per month!
- Matthew isn't smiling just yet. He's so close and every now and then he does, but not regularly.
- I love that my baby likes to sleep! Of course, he does best swaddled so he doesn't startle himself awake, but then he's good to go!
- I call the formula companies asking for coupons! I'm not shy and formula is expensive.