- Are thrilled with happy days. Seriously, sometimes they are few and far between and you need those days to remind you that there's light at the end of the tunnel.
- Feel like you're on pins and needles with each awake time not knowing if it will be a happy one or a fussy one.
- Tend to feel alone while everyone is talking about their happy babies and how life is just the best ever!
- Try 10 things over the course of 30 minutes to get them to be happy. Which usually ends up only working for a few seconds or minutes at that point.
- Are exhausted by 7pm and seriously consider going to bed.
- Feel thrilled, but guilty asking your mother in law to take the baby for a few hours just so you can get some things done.
- Cry a lot. You cry because they cry, out of frustration, and because you're exhausted.
- Are still thankful for the baby that you prayed for and have, but still pray for better days.
Friday, May 2, 2014
When You Have a Fussy Baby
When you have a fussy baby you...