At 11 months, our little man is...
- Crawling, pulling up to stand, and very active. He loves standing with mom and figuring out how to get into cords and our dvd players.
- Still wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers. We still cloth diaper at home, but use disposables too.
- Really into "swimming" and kicks and splashes every time we go to a pool. We signed him up for fall swim lessons because he just loves them so much and is doing really well...even if he tries to lick and drink the water.
- Eating mostly what we eat, but still has some pureed foods to help get some of the chunkier things down. His favorites seem to be bananas, waffles, grilled cheese, mum mums, yogurt, and cheerios.
- Super expressive! I love seeing all of his facial expressions and reactions to things.
- Finally sleeping through the night, even if he's waking up between 6-630am.
- Taking 2 naps per day usually around 9am and 130pm.
- Very independent. He likes to play on his own, but will let you know when he wants his momma or some attention.
- So smart and observant. He is such a great little guy and I am definitely happy to be his mom.