Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekly To Do List

Here's my list (one day late) for this week and last week's list and how I did.

Last Week
-Finish pressing and sewing baby girl's quilt blocks (at least to the half-way pinwheel part). Not only did I do this much, but I finished ALL of the blocks, laid them out, and have them stacked in rows to be sewn together!
-Keep up with cloth diaper laundry (mainly putting it away after it's dried). This was better than previous weeks, but I still have to work on it.
-Make a meal plan and use it. We stuck with every day except for one when we forgot to take meat out of the freezer!
-Make the bed at least two days this week (seriously, I don't make the bed EVER unless I change the sheets). I made the bed twice in one day...does that count?
-Eat more protein. (I've slacked the past couple of days and need to really get on it per the doctor's request). This was 50/50 depending on the day, but I'm still working on it.

This Week
-Clean the floors. Seriously, it's been too long and I can't handle it.
-Clean the bathrooms.
-Wipe kitchen countertops and dining room table.
-Put away the clean laundry...is this never-ending for anyone else?
-Make the bed at least 2 times.
-Do 1 load of laundry start to finish each day.

Yes, this week has a lot of cleaning on my list, but honestly, it needs to be done and if I don't get to it, usually my husband doesn't have time either.

1 comment:

Amber K said...

Some weeks I consider putting away laundry just making it in to the clean basket, haha. Why does putting away laundry stink so much? It's the one thing I wish someone else would come in to my house and do for me :)