Monday, May 11, 2009

Insecurities

I have really good days and really bad days. Sometimes it's just too much. I definitely felt that way on and off this weekend. It's just hard to get through and when those times hit I can either move on positively or get really down.

I have a lot of insecurities at the moment. Today was definitely better, but I feel as though Satan is coming after me with both barrels loaded. There's really no reason why I feel the way I do, but it happens. I need God to get me through this one. It's a lot for Phil to handle and he is so incredible, but my strength needs to come from God. He gives me comfort and security. I don't know how I am going to get through this all, but I do have God in control and an amazing man by my side who always tells me how great I am and how much he loves me.

I have more than I could ask for.

No comments: