Thursday, May 14, 2009

Motivation?

So, once again I have decided to try to lose weight. It's an on-going battle with me as I have good days and really, really bad ones. I think I've done pretty decently for the past two days.

Yesterday I had an iced tea (99 cents from Dunkin Donuts!), apple pop tarts, subway chicken breast sandwich for lunch and dinner, half a bag of baked lays, and soda with lunch. Not too bad.

Today I had three of those little pankcakes with light syrup, an apple, cheese quesadilla, string cheese, and a bowl of honey nut cheerios for a snack.

This is much better than my bad days of ice cream for breakfast, cookie dough for snacks, cookies, and a chocolate shake from chick-fil-a....ya, not so great lol.

I also walked for 11.5 minutes on the treadmill today, I know it's not much, but it's something. I've been playing softball on the weekends and this past weekend we also played a lot of volleyball and whiffle ball while we were in Virginia so I've been a lot more active.

I checked my weight on the wii fit today and it said I've lost another 0.2 lbs from last week-ish! I just have to keep it up. And I so love my boyfriend for giving me a judging look when I dished up a huge bowl of ice cream the other night...I only ate half of it :)

No comments: