Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday=Snow Day

Well it's snowing up here once again and the kiddos are off of school. We've been instructed to stay inside all day because of the winds and snow. The winds are said to get up to 50mph and with the flurries and drifting going on there is no way I want to get out right now...that is unless it is to go to Phil's house and snuggle under the covers while he's at work!

I've been in a great mood lately and wasn't upset at all about the kids staying home. It sure was frustrating when it was for two weeks straight, but today I can totally see why they did it. I'm just hoping for a good day. I figure I'll let them all do what they want as long as they behave.

I've emailed Phil to give him a head's up and was hoping that he might come home a little early today, but unless it gets really bad it doesn't look like that's happening...oh well.

So for right now, I'm just chillin on the internet and relishing in the peace that is the kids doing what makes them happy at the moment. Oh and I may or may not be totally craving cinnamon rolls today...it happens every snow day!

What do you do when it snows?

No comments: