This week I'm linking up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D. for So What Wednesday.
This week, I'm saying so what if...
- We decided that I'm not going back to work in the fall like we planned. I'm saving money by being at home and love my "new" job.
- I love Mexican food and eat it multiple times a week. Hey, at least I make it at home!
- I like to have long phone dates with friends. Sometimes this means that I don't get as much done, but it's so nice to catch up.
- I have baby fever. I'm turning twenty-eight soon and I'm married. Plus, my husband is really good looking so I can't wait to have his babies.
- I wanted to eat our wedding cake for breakfast on our anniversary. It didn't work out, but is was a great idea.