Sunday, March 18, 2012

Growing

Growing up in Southern California and living in Maryland is like two different worlds. I never thought that I would ever be living away from"home", in fact, I always thought that I would live down the street from my family.

I struggled while living on California. I struggled with not fitting in, whether it was with the partners or beach goers. I struggled with being able to afford my own place and finishing college. I also struggled with my faith and my relationship with my family.

I strongly believe that God allowed me to make the journey to the East Coast to help heal me from all of the pain I had been experiencing in California. My life now is completely different than my life used to be. I feel more at home and like this is where I'm supposed to be.

The Lord has blessed me south since moving out here and I am so thankful for that.

No comments: