Tuesday, July 16, 2013

33 Week Bumpdate!



How Far Along:
33 weeks 2 days


Size of Baby: Durian (?)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +28 lbs. The dr said the swelling is helping with that :/

Maternity Clothes: Almost exclusively.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Definitely. I get to watch him move all the time now so that's been fun!
 
Sleep: Eh, it comes and goes. I wake up a lot and it's painful in the middle of the night so I have a harder time going back to sleep. It's all worth it though.

What I Miss: Being a little more comfortable. Our little man is pretty low and likes to put a lot of pressure down low so it makes it really uncomfortable to move. The other day I couldn't even walk with the amount of pressure and pain, but he usually moves up at least for part of the day.
  
Cravings: Cupcakes and cake pops from my shower. We had to freeze some of the cupcakes for me to have after the baby is born.
 
Symptoms: You mean I'm pregnant?!

Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat and passing the NSTs quickly and seeing him again last week on the ultrasound. 

No comments: