- After months of pain and discomfort, I'm planning on going back to my old chiropractor. The new one wasn't working as well and kept telling me I would be out of pain when the baby comes out.
- We'll be paying a lot more for the chiropractic care. If it works, it's worth it.
- I only interviewed with one pediatrician's office before I made my decision. I feel so comfortable with them and didn't want to take him to our current doctor.
- I don't mind not sleeping due to the baby moving. I know he's safe and love feeling him move.
- I had a nesting moment yesterday when I realized we don't have a lot of baby socks. It took a lot for me not to run out and buy a ton!
- I can't wait for my baby shower next weekend mainly for the cupcakes! I'll let myself eat one and will enjoy every bite.
- I've loved being busier lately. It makes the days go by faster
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
So What Wednesday
This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...