So What if...
- I don't know what it is, but my baby is having a much harder time sleeping. He's clearly not feeling well, but there's nothing I can do and it sucks.
- I want to binge eat. My kid is not sleeping well and has a hernia. He's not even 7 weeks old! Pass the cookies.
- When I'm sleep deprived, I want to bite someone's head off. Seriously, it's bad. I usually end up crying and saying how tired I am.
- I let my husband do the overnight feedings on the weekend. Ya, let is the right word...lol.
- Being a mom is a much harder job than I thought it would be. It's seriously 24/7. Even if I'm away from him, I still worry about him.
- My cat is irritating me to no extent. Seriously, she picks the most inopportune times to want to snuggle.
- All I want on the weekends is for someone else to do the bottle dishes and get the bottles ready! I do it a bazillion times during the week.
- On Wednesdays, my sister and I call or text each other and ask, "What day is it?!" Lol. Sad, but true.