Monday, October 27, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 2

The second week of the 21 Day Fix is done and I have already seen some awesome results! Not only am I already stronger this week than last week, but I fit into pants that wouldn't even button before I started this challenge!

I am pretty strict with my diet and making sure that I exercise every day like the program states, but that doesn't mean that I eat grilled chicken and steamed broccoli all day every day. In fact, I love to eat chili, quesadillas, and turkey burgers on my diet! Of course, I add those in to my daily allowance and I'm seeing great results!

I have shakeology every day after I exercise and honestly thought how crazy it was that people were seriously spending so much money each month on this shake when you can just eat right and use protein powder, but I have to admit how wrong I was. The other drinks used to make me sick after a while and I didn't feel any better after drinking them. With shakeology I actually have a good spurt of energy for a while and my sensitive stomach isn't bothered by it at all. Plus, the chocolate flavor isn't gross like so many other protein drinks!

I can't wait to officially weigh in and measure in a week and see what my results are! I've been working hard and it's paying off. I even signed up for the next challenge group that starts the day after this one ends so no break for me!

I really love how I'm eating and the focus I have on this diet/exercise plan. It's really been such a positive change for me!

No comments: