Friday, October 24, 2014

Weekends

This was a really rough week, but in spite of it all, I'm really thankful that it's Friday and we can look forward to the weekend! I love what weekends have in store for us as a family and getting to spend that extra time with my husband always makes my heart happy.

Weekends for us usually means...
-Meal Planning for the week, especially now that we're doing the 21 day fix!
-Grocery shopping. We like to do this as a family so that we can spend more time together and my husband can pick his snacks for work in case he forgot something.
-Chores. Mowing the lawn, laundry, and general clean up.
-Church. Sunday mornings we always go to church and if I'm really lucky, I get to see one of my best friends there.
-Family time. This is by far my favorite thing about the weekend. Knowing that I get to spend as much time as possible with my two favorite guys is just what I need at the end of a long week.

What do you usually do on the weekends?

No comments: