Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Rocks!

Despite the days seeming to pass by slowly, this week has been awesome! I've accomplished a lot this week and have been blessed in so many ways.

This week...
  • My classes went back to their regular routines!
  • My hair and make up trials are scheduled.
  • We also scheduled a meeting with our pastor to do the ceremony details.
  • I found the base for the pillar candle used in the unity candle part of the ceremony.
  • I went to my dress fitting with my future MIL.
  • We paid off our wedding bands and picked Phil's up from the store.
  • I get to pick up my wedding ring today!
  • I found a new jacket that I can wear when I'm more dressed up.
  • We won a tv!
Today, we were also lucky enough to have a 2 hour delay because of snow which means I only worked 2 hours! I'm going to find my dad a tie to wear to the wedding, pay off the honeymoon, and pick up around my apartment.

I can't wait to see what unfolds this weekend!

No comments: