Despite the days seeming to pass by slowly, this week has been awesome! I've accomplished a lot this week and have been blessed in so many ways.
- My classes went back to their regular routines!
- My hair and make up trials are scheduled.
- We also scheduled a meeting with our pastor to do the ceremony details.
- I found the base for the pillar candle used in the unity candle part of the ceremony.
- I went to my dress fitting with my future MIL.
- We paid off our wedding bands and picked Phil's up from the store.
- I get to pick up my wedding ring today!
- I found a new jacket that I can wear when I'm more dressed up.
- We won a tv!
Today, we were also lucky enough to have a 2 hour delay because of snow which means I only worked 2 hours! I'm going to find my dad a tie to wear to the wedding, pay off the honeymoon, and pick up around my apartment.
I can't wait to see what unfolds this weekend!