Monday, January 24, 2011

McFatty Monday

It's been a while since I've done a McFatty Monday post so I thought it might be nice to have an update.

I haven't done much in the way of exercising/dieting for months, so I didn't really have much to write about. The holidays did me in and just the fact that it's freezing outside does not make me want to eat right and go to the gym. I just want to stay inside, sleep, and eat.

After months of not going, we signed me up for the gym that's 5 minutes away from my new apartment and I finally went to the gym last week! Granted, it was only one time, but it felt good to get back into the gym and work out. I'm hoping to be able to make it a regular practice again.

Yesterday, Phil and I went to the mall and we walked so much. We ended up having to take a break because my knee started acting up, but I was still being more active. My goal is to take it all in stride and really try to enjoy this journey instead of dreading it. That's the only way to make it healthy and last.

No comments: