Let's see where we're at today...
I'm up by just over a pound from last week. This should come as no shock seeing as last week we had 3 snow days in a row giving me a 5 day weekend! Yes, I loved every minute of it, but I took advantage of it and ate too many things I shouldn't have.
Let's recap, shall we?
- Oreos. I tend to polish them off pretty quickly. It's an issue.
- Phil and I celebrated his news of a permanent job with steak, twice baked potatoes (with broccoli), and shrimp.
- Lots of soda. Not enough water.
- Friday night's dinner was laughable at best...corn dogs and shrimp. Enough said.
- Saturday we ordered pizza and wings for lunch.
- Sunday was a big mac combo. Once the pastor mentioned a big mac at the beginning of the service, I knew I was done for.
This week was horrible food-wise and I didn't get to the gym. Nope, not once. I am attempting to make this week better and try not to eat any fast food in the process. I was hoping to get to the gym today, but my back is really on the fritz since I did laundry and my wrist has been hurting all day.
I am starting to think that maybe changing my gym membership to include the pool might be worth it. I just bought a brace for my knee and with all of the back issues I've been having, it's starting to sound more appealing.
I am hoping to get things back on track and in order. I have just over three weeks until the wedding and I need to make sure that I can still fit into my dress since it's already been altered!