Here's what I did this week:
- Workout Schedule: Sunday-Thursday...5 days in a row!
- Sunday- 20 minutes on the elliptical. It was supposed to be my "day off" but I really wanted to get in a workout. We had limited time, but I pushed myself and made sure to make up for it.
- Monday- 30 minutes on the elliptical + 35 minutes on the treadmill! I also did yoga at the end of the day.
- Tuesday- 10 minutes on the bike + 20 minutes on the treadmill. We also attempted to do the ab circuit workout, but I'm not a fan. I also did a yoga stretch video that night.
- Wednesday- 20 minutes on the treadmill. Yes, we were at the gym on the 4th of July. We also did a lot of swimming at Phil's Aunt's house. I did a yoga video again in the evening.
- Thursday- I tried out a yoga class at a studio here in town. It was definitely interesting and I would do it again, but classes are expensive.
- Friday- rest day. I might get in some yoga at home.
- Saturday- I'm hoping to do at least 30 minutes of cardio.
- Diet- I definitely drank a lot of water (about 10-12 cups a day) and added in a low calorie Gatorade knock-off to get back some electrolytes. I've also been using My Fitness Pal online to help track my calories and exercise and I've been under my goal to lose weight!
Starting Weight: 224
Last Week's Weight: 222
Today's Weight: 218.8
I'm down 3.2 pounds! I worked hard and it definitely shows.
Starting Waist: 44"
Current Waist: 41"
*My natural waist
Starting Hip: 54"
Current Hip: 49"
*Right under my belly-button where I was the most round overall
My plan for next week: Continue with the water and try not to eat out at all. I want to try some new recipes and make sure that I'm incorporating more fresh fruits into my diet. I also want to make sure to snack on more protein-rich foods like Greek yogurt after my workouts.