Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sometimes and Always



Sometimes... I freak out when I don't know what I'm going to eat.
Always... it works out at some point and we figure something out.

Sometimes... I worry about having to get skin surgery and how expensive it is when I lose all of the weight {thank you to shows like Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition}
Always... I know that it will be ok as long as I focus on losing weight at a healthy pace and in a healthy way.

Sometimes... I call {or email/text} my husband while he's at work to find out where he put something I need during the day.
Always... he {usually} can't remember and ends up looking for it when he gets home.

Sometimes... I watch super weird movies {Black Swan anyone?}.
Always... I don't understand why they were made in the first place and who enjoys them.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

To be honest, I really don't think you'll need the skin surgery! The Extreme Makeover people are....extremely overweight. I think even more so than the ones on the Biggest Loser. Most of the Biggest Loser contestants don't need it and you're a lot smaller than they are so I don't see you needing it! :) No worries, my friend!