This week, I'm saying So What if...
- I called my mother-in-law late last night to see if she wants to go to the gym with me today. She's coming over to go to the chiropractor and it makes me happy to have her see how hard I work and what I do in the gym.
- I dropped my gym towel 15 minutes into my 60 minute workout and did not stop to get it. I was a hot, sweaty mess and was so thankful when a man picked it up for me 30 minutes after I dropped it.
- All I think about lately is going to the gym, what I'm going to eat, and sewing an order for a friend.
- I wrote an email to the property manager when they closed the pool 15 minutes early yesterday. The lifeguard went around telling everyone that the pool was closing and to get out with no warning or explanation. And, he was throwing tennis balls at people while they were swimming.
- I spent most of my afternoon yesterday watching Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition on the internet. It inspires me and I love to see the transformations.
- I want to encourage and inspire others to work out and eat right. If I can do it, just about anyone can!
- I still need to write the follow-up posts for my Tyra Banks show episodes. I'm thinking I'll get the next one done this week and post it Monday.