Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last Year's Birthday

Phil's birthday is coming up at the end of this month. I've been super busy planning and scheming for the perfect party for him. Last year was awesome! I threw him a surprise party with his friends, had a singing balloon, pinata, decorated the house, and made him a cake which the candles burned out way to fast and there was wax all over his cake. He said it was by far his favorite birthday ever!

Since last year was so great, I'm even more determined to make this year so much better! We decided on a cook-out and since Phil loves all things weather related so what we are doing is having a weather-themed party which is hard because stores don't generally carry weather themed party accessories. Despite all of this, it's going to work out. I am making weather bingo cards, a tornado pinata, and another surprise that I will post pictures up in a few weeks once it's done. I can't have him read this and ruin the surprise ;)

Here's a couple more pics from last year...see the enthusiasm?
                             

No comments: