Thursday, September 24, 2009

Recent Craftiness

When I was younger people would constantly tell me how creative I was. I loved to do arts and crafts and would always find something to create. Over time that has really fallen by the wayside. Even as a nanny there are many times where crafts would be great to do, but I'm at a loss of what to do. Getting this sewing machine has been a great thing for me. All I want to do every night is some kind of new project. I don't know much about sewing except for how to thread a bobbin, thread the needle, straight stitch, and now zig zag, but I've been able to do an apron, pin cusion, and small tote with it! I seriously only have been taught how to hem and turn inside-out, but with some creative thinking things have come out better than expected! Here's the tote bag I made out of the same material from the apron because I have tons of extra:




No comments: