Meatloaf2/3 Cup of Bread Crumbs
1/2 Cup Milk
1 1/2 Pounds of Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
2 Slightly Beaten Eggs
1/4 Cup Grated Onion
1 tsp. Salt
For the Sauce:
3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Ground (Dry) Mustard
1/4 Cup Ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a glass casserole dish with a wire rack lined with foil and holes cut through foil to allow the fat to drain. Or use a broiler pan and line with foil. Cut holes in the foil to allow the fat to drain.
2. In small bowl, mix together bread crumbs and milk. Set aside.
3. Combine ground meat, eggs, onion, and salt. Add in bread crumb/milk mixture. Use your hands to incorporate thoroughly.
4. In separate bowl, mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, and dry mustard to make the sauce.
5. Take the meatloaf mixture and mold it into a loaf shape.
6. Baste the top of the meatloaf with the sauce.
*Bake @ 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cooked through.**I make extra sauce to serve with the meatloaf as well.
There you have it! It can be served with any kind of potato, coleslaw, or we like it with green beans as well. Let me know what you think.