Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back on track

It's been a rough few weeks for me gym-wise. It was tiring having the emotional rollercoaster going back and forth between gaining and losing and it not being consistent. Oh, and my gym buddy jumped ship and I'm not sure when she's going to go again. My average has been 1 day/week for the past 3 weeks...not good. Luckily, my trainer called today saying that she is back in town and is starting to train again NEXT week! I am so incredibly giddy about that you have no idea. I absolutely love my trainer 100% and was really sad when she had to leave  for a family emergency. I can't wait to get back on track and really blast the fat and feel good about myself.

My job is winding down and there's only around a couple of months left for me full-time here. I am so excited about that! Not that my job isn't a good set-up, but to know that God has something different for me is exciting!

I have a lot to look forward to and feel good about right now and that's what I'm trying to focus on when I get down and exhausted which is almost daily at some point...usually from the exhaustion. Once the gym routine is back on track and the weight decides to come off I should feel much better and back to my happy, hyper, super energetic self!

No comments: