Saturday, July 17, 2010

Registering

With so much of the wedding planning done (for now) we're focusing on starting our registry. We started over the vacation by starting off doing it online when we had some downtime and I must admit that I love it. For me, it's the one time in life that you get to be specific and say what exactly you want. That doesn't mean that we're necessarily going to get everything on the registry, but it's fun to look and pick what we would like to have.

Starting online was the best thing for Phil and I. We were able to sit down next to each other and as I would scour the stores online, he would be able to watch the Weather Channel and give his opinion on what he liked and didn't like without it being overwhelming. I liked that since it was online, it was categorized for us and I could search for what the items were and pick from the list instead of walking into a giant store with unlimited options. Did you know that I'm incredibly indecisive? Well, I am and it can be a problem.

We plan on going to the store later on and finishing it with things we couldn't find online. Surprisingly, Phil is very interested in registering and wants to give his opinion on what is on the list and what is not! I'm looking forward to finishing it up and having one more thing checked off the wedding to-do list.

What do you think is the most important thing to register for?

No comments: