Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wedding Wednesdays

I am happy to report that our wedding photographer (and pastor's wife) just sent us the link for our engagement portraits! She did such an amazing job and we all had a lot of fun. Words can not express how happy I am with her work and the pictures. It seriously makes me want to buy a bazillion copies of them.

Here's the link if you would like to check it out:
reese.heirloomphotographybyjoan.com

Also, I finally figured out what I want to do for favors. We are having two different favors that are being alternated at each place setting.
 
Because who doesn't like coffee in the winter when it's freezing cold outside?

Phil absolutely loves coffee, so when I saw them I just had to order them!
 
The other favor is right up my alley. Since I love baking and we both love snowflakes we've decided on a snowflake cookie cutter with a sugar cookie recipe!
 
I think our wedding definitely represents both of us very well and I can't wait to see it all come together in February!
 

1 comment:

Tristan said...

aw!! I LOVE the favors...what an awesome idea!!

I wish I could come..hehe :)

I'm going to check out the pics now!