Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's Left for the Wedding

In just four months I will finally marry the man I love! To say that I am looking forward to it is an understatement. It feels like I've been waiting for this my whole life. The wedding has been planned and there are only a few minor details that need to be taken care of before the big day.

Here's what still needs to be done:
  • Order the other half of the favors
  • Take care of the tuxes
  • Have my dress altered (appt. in December)
  • Finish the centerpieces
  • Pick out specifics of the cake (in January)
  • Hair/make-up trials (in January)
  • Print programs (again...in January when we have our final guest count)
  • Send out invitations (early November!!!)
  • Order bridal party gifts
  • Final prep (nails, highlights, etc) the week before the wedding
As you can see, there really isn't a lot left to be done. We've got it under control and I'm just doing the extra things I can do whenever I think about it and have the time. There is no way I'm going to be a "Bridezilla"! Also, I'm letting people help as much as they would like to. In fact, today I am going over to Mike's house and he and Jason are going to help me punch snowflakes for the centerpieces! How awesome is that?! I think it's great that Phil's friends are willing to help with the wedding and get all crafty with me!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

4 months away!?! WOOO! Time seems to be flying by for me lately! I can't wait for your wedding pictures to be posted =)