This week, I'm saying So What if...
- My Etsy shop banner is ugly. I don't know how to make a nicer one and I don't have money to shell out for a professional one...help!
- I don't know how to add social media buttons to my blog. I've read the instructions to the tutorial 50 times, but I can't seem to figure that out either.
- I'm watching old reruns of Teen Mom 1 & 2 on Netflix a lot. I love that show and can't wait for them to add more.
- I'm just now learning how to represent my business. Any tips?
- I sew a lot and that's mainly what I talk about these days. It's what I do and I stay at home.
- We just announced to my parents that we are trying to start a family. Phil's parents knew, but with mine being so far away, I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up.
- I asked my mom to buy me this charm pack because my husband said no. She likes to buy things for me every now and then. Plus, it was less than $10 with shipping!
Don't you just love all of the Christmas colors? I can't wait to make something out of it!