Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blogging for Compassion

September is Blog for Compassion month. Periodically throughout the month, I will be writing a post about Compassion and the ways you can help.

You might have read some of my previous posts about sponsoring a child and if you're interested, you can go to the Compassion website and check it out.

Today I am going to ask you to just stop by the Compassion page and pray over these children. That's it, super easy! No need to sponsor or commit to anything, but to look at the children and pray for their overall well-being.

The neat thing about this is that you can search and look for kids to pray for from a specific country, a certain age, birth date, gender, orphan, special needs child, or longest waiting. All of these kids need prayers whether or not you decide to sponsor them.

So, if you could please stop by, pray for these children, and take a look around their site, it would be greatly appreciated.

And, just because my girls are so cute and I am blessed to have them, here are the pictures of the girls we sponsor...
 
 Larissa from Brazil                                     Anisetha from Tanzania

Tuyisingize from Rwanda

1 comment:

bonbon said...

Such a great idea! I love the idea of moving beyond your blog and finding those who are in need. My blog tends to focus too much on the littler things that don't really matter so this is a great reminder for me. Thanks! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. I look forward to following along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com