Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall is Here

 Have I ever mentioned how much I love fall?

It's my absolute, hand's down, favorite season. I love the colors, smells, and of course, the weather. Crisp, cool weather that is nice enough for a scarf, hoodie, or boots.

I am so thankful that the weather here has changed, even though my allergies are acting up. It is a welcome, much needed change in our household and makes my mood so much better.

I did a little decorating with the few fall things that we have. The goal was to not have to purchase new decorations this year. So, with my tiny bit of fall decor, I set everything up in the focal point of the living room...right around the tv and window.

We did purchase two small, pie pumpkins to go along with it and that couldn't make me happier. 

I also love scents that remind me of fall. I love Scentsy and have quite a few bars and warmers, but the cost can definitely add up at $5 per bar! When I saw this I just about died of excitement...


 I may have been motivated to go to Wal-mart to check this out. My favorite scent for fall? Crisp Fall Leaves. It smells amazing and makes me feel so calm and happy. And for $2? Yes, please!

What are you doing for the new fall season?



No comments: