Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
This week, I'm saying So What if...
  •  We're keeping my in-laws in the dark with my fertility appointments. I've tried to open up and I'm told that I should "wait until you've been trying a year" no matter what. Yep, even after I mentioned that I have PCOS and the doctor doesn't think I ovulate at all. No ovulation = 0% chance of pregnancy.
  • I was actually excited for my HSG. I figured that there was no guarantee of pain or something bad and it gets me that much closer to getting to know what our options are!
  • I come across as super put-together and organized at church when my apartment is a hot mess. Hey, it's a work in progress.
  • I got dressed to go to the gym and I decided to sew and take a nap instead. My allergies make me super sleepy and my allergy meds are no longer working.
  • I want to like yoga a lot, but I don't. It's ok, but I find it super difficult for me. I do it because it's good for me, but when the yoga teacher says things like, "The universe and animals know when you're at peace because they sense it and will do something to disrupt your inner peace", I can't handle that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha- yoga is not for me either. How frustrating that must be with your in-laws. I'm glad you have the blog to express yourself- it's no good holding it in. I wish you guys the best of luck in baby making.

Brandy Bruce said...

OK, as for yoga, I had to give up. No matter how often I did it, I never got any more flexible!! I'm serious. So it remained as hard to do as ever.

Hope you'll hop over and check out my So What's too!

Shannon Dew said...

OMG I almost spit out my wine at your yoga comment! Too funny {even if I like yoga}!!!