Monday, April 1, 2013

18 Week Bump Date!

TheBump.com


How Far Along: 18 weeks 1 day

Size of Baby: Sweet Potato! (5.6 inches, 6.7 oz)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +9 lbs. I guess the scale was right. Of course, I'm doing better with eating now and getting out more since I'm not on "rest" anymore so hopefully it won't be as quick next month.

Maternity Clothes: All the time except for comfy clothes.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Some wiggling here and there and a pretty good kick the other day. Hoping it's more frequent soon.

Sleep:Good except that I'm pretty tired most days.
 
What I Miss: Sleeping in.

Cravings: This week I had one craving for crab and one for cotton candy.

Symptoms: Sore hips and swollen gums.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing his strong heartbeat and being told everything looks good.
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww yayayyy! so glad to hear everything's going so smoothly! And I had missed your gender reveal! Congratulations!!! I'm biased, but I have a mama's boy and he's my best friend! You will have so much fun!

Sarah said...

ahh! as we were on the topic of things in common - i just saw your sponsor children! we sponsor one too. in mozambique! so wonderful. happy 18w mama!