Monday, April 29, 2013

22 Week Bumpdate!



How Far Along: 22 weeks 1 day


Size of Baby: Papaya

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17 lbs. Eating out less and eating less in general isn't slowing it down. I figure as long as the doctor isn't concerned, I'm going to try not to be as well.

Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my yoga pants and comfy shorts, but moved on to maternity long ago.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Every single day and I'm loving it! Phil was able to finally feel him move twice, but he's kicking down low and there's more padding down there so it's harder to feel for him.
 
Sleep: Better! Allergies are subsiding so that's always helpful. Plus, we have an air purifier and humidifier going at night. Not a fan of night sweats though.
 
What I Miss: Energy. I try to get out more and end up feeling exhausted within 5-10 minutes. So much for walking. I do what I can when I can!

Cravings: An Icee every time I walk into Target. But, I don't let myself get one anymore. Also, nachos from Baja Fresh, but at 945 calories, I'm making some at home instead of going out.
 
Symptoms: Vivid dreams, night sweats, weight gain.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat and feeling him wiggle and move a lot! I was also cleared to fly to CA next week so I'm ecstatic! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oooo. its so hot here today. i want an icee! mm!

Vanessa Miller said...

And now I want an icee LOL

lori said...

yayyy for your baby boy! have you guys decided on a name? and don't worry about the weight... i go by the same rule... if the doctor isnt worried, im not either. :)