This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- I can't wait to be on the plane heading to CA to see my family. I miss them so much!
- Every day I wait to see if Baby Reese will do a big movement so other people can feel him. I want my family to be able to see and feel him move next week and we're so close!
- I do not do well in traffic anymore. I basically will say how I feel, but only to whoever is in the car with me.
- I'm tired of people telling me to walk more...I want to walk more, but my body won't let me.
- I still have no desire for sewing. There, I said it.
- If I still lived in CA, I would have an annual pass to Disneyland and be there on a regular basis.
- I want to tell people that we're naming the baby Maynard just to get their reactions!