Monday, May 13, 2013

23-24 Week Bumpdate!

How Far Along: 24 weeks


Size of Baby: Cantaloupe (approx. 1.5 pounds!)

 Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17 lbs.


Maternity Clothes: Have been awesome the past two weeks! I can still wear some mesh shorts, but almost all of my non-maternity clothes are too short to wear now with few exceptions.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Every single day and I'm loving it! He moved back to where he was so it's mostly kicks and wiggles down low. I keep asking him to move around higher so my family can feel him while we're visiting.
 
Sleep: Better! Less night sweats in CA so maybe it's because of the dry heat?
 
What I Miss: My left ankle. I've been a lot more active on vacation and It has resulted in swollen ankles which are just a bit uncomfortable.

Cravings: In-n-out animal style fries with no onions. I've wanted them for so long and can finally get them for a few more days!
 
Symptoms: Back pain, some cravings, and swollen cankles.

Best Moment This Week: Being with family and friends. We've been so blessed and showered with gifts and love while being out in CA.

No comments: