- Yesterday was not my day and I was a hot mess. We're talking the ugly cry multiple times.
- I freaked out when my doctor's office called and said that I needed to take the 3 hr. Glucose Tolerance Test. I'm such a hard stick that it's painful and difficult to get one draw.
- I'm drinking a ton of Smart Water until the test Friday. I might need the electrolytes and need to hydrate for the test.
- Sometimes I laugh when our baby stops kicking when other people try to feel him move.
- My husband talked my in-laws into letting us have a window unit in our bedroom. It was 83* in the bedroom last week and I was dying. We are in the hottest room of the house.
- I am not a fan of unsolicited advice...especially when it comes to the pregnancy. Of course I'm going to do what's best for the baby!
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
So What Wednesday
This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...