Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
    So What Wednesday
  • Yesterday was not my day and I was a hot mess. We're talking the ugly cry multiple times.
  • I freaked out when my doctor's office called and said that I needed to take the 3 hr. Glucose Tolerance Test. I'm such a hard stick that it's painful and difficult to get one draw.
  • I'm drinking a ton of Smart Water until the test Friday. I might need the electrolytes and need to hydrate for the test.
  • Sometimes I laugh when our baby stops kicking when other people try to feel him move.
  • My husband talked my in-laws into letting us have a window unit in our bedroom. It was 83* in the bedroom last week and I was dying. We are in the hottest room of the house.
  • I am not a fan of unsolicited advice...especially when it comes to the pregnancy. Of course I'm going to do what's best for the baby!

No comments: