Tuesday, May 21, 2013

25 Week Bumpdate!



How Far Along: 25 weeks 2 days

Size of Baby: Cauliflower

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +25 lbs...yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Have been awesome the past two weeks! I can still wear some mesh shorts, but almost all of my non-maternity clothes are too short to wear now with few exceptions.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: He's pretty active and people have been able to feel him move!
 
Sleep: Ok. I don't sleep in and tend to need naps.
 
What I Miss: Energy.

Cravings: Nothing at the moment.
 
Symptoms: Back pain, heartburn, and swelling.

Best Moment This Week: Being with family and friends and hearing the baby's heartbeat today. I love that he moves more and other people are able to experience it too!

2 comments:

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

yay for heart beats!

Lindsay said...

Such an exciting thing when friends and family get to feel. Makes it more real. Glad everything is going well!