Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Randoms

~It's Tuesday and I have to shockingly admit that my child slept through the night! He went to sleep after his bedtime bottle and routine at 8pm and didn't wake up until 6:30am! On top of that, he went back to sleep and is still sleeping so I'm really hoping that today is going to be a good day.

~Yesterday we put in an offer on the house we saw this weekend that we liked, but now the websites are saying that they are having an open house this Saturday. I'm not sure if it was previously scheduled or not, but it makes me a little nervous. Hopefully we'll hear back soon and can negotiate the price and get a contract on the house before Saturday. Of course, the house has been on the market since July and is overpriced compared to the comps so we're really hoping they'll come down and accept our offer.

~I went to the gym yesterday and only hated it a little bit. The treadmill is not my friend since my calves get super tight when I'm on it so I did the elliptical as well and that was much better. I'm trying to go three times per week to start so we'll see how that works out. Of course I'm itching to go today, but don't know if I want to get out of the house. Laziness, I tell you!

~I signed up for Emeals again and I'm very glad that I did. I used it back when we lived in our apartment for a while (before it was popular and had a ton of options) and I really liked the recipes. I love that it has changed so much and even allows you to change your plan as often as needed unlike before where it was limited.

~Since being spoiled with disposables thanks to my father-in-law, we used cloth diapers for a day to see if it would help Matthew's horrible diaper rash, and I have to admit that it's much harder this time around. Maybe it's because his waist is so skinny and his legs are getting some chunk on the thighs, but I think they will fit a little better when he's a little bigger. I still plan on using them when we move out since diapers cost a lot, so we'll see how that all ends up working out.

~I've been spending more time in our bedroom when Matthew is sleeping again. I just need the quiet sometimes. I'm hoping that we can get into a house quickly so that I can feel more like myself again.

No comments: